Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Balentimes!

Oh Valentine's Day.  The holiday that everyone either loves or hates.  I happen to love it!  I don't need roses, or chocolate or any gift really, I just like spending time with the ones I love.  Ryan proposed FIVE YEARS AGO, and ever since then, I've made him blueberry muffins on Valentine's Day.  The first year they were to die for.  Most of the other years have been mediocre, but this year's were looking pretty good.  He always manages to make me something really sweet, too.  Last year it was a heart-shaped chocolate peanut butter cake.  This year I received the two greatest hand-made cards of all time!





I brought some paints home from school to see if Parker would be interested.  He seemed to have a pretty good time making more Valentine's.  





Then Ryan and I went on a date to Red Lobster the next night.  
On Monday, Parker's Valentine's Day gift arrived.  His own paints!






 Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment