Adley has started to talk a little bit. She says Mama, Dada and Papa, she knows what a sheep, monkey, horse and lion says, she says nana for banana, and she just started saying hi. She signs a lot of different things, but most of the time she points and makes a little noise suggesting what she wants. She also nods "yes" with her entire body. It's pretty cute. She's becoming more interested in books, but she really likes throwing a ball around. When she's upset, she screams. I've never heard pitches that high in my life. We're trying to nip that one in the bud ;)
Parker has been asking a lot of questions about Jesus lately. We always pray for the kids to come to know the Lord at a young age, and he asked "What does the young age part mean?" So we tried explaining it as best we could. He had a few more questions about God that night, but the next night he asked "How is Jesus God's son, and God?" Wait, what? I didn't really think about that question until, I don't know, High School? We had a great discussion about that, too. Those are some of the best nights =) I can only hope that he continues asking those questions and pursuing a relationship with his Creator!
Thank you, Jesus, for entrusting us with these precious children!
No comments:
Post a Comment