Saturday, September 5, 2015

Easter Weekend

We spent a few days at my parent's house leading up to Easter.  The kids got to go the egg hunt that I always dominated as a kid, haha.



Then on Easter Sunday, we went to church in Stillman Valley, had our annual family picture attempt


our holiday cousins picture attempt,


and the Egg Hunt!

Easter is probably my favorite holiday. It's always sunny, it's spent with family, and it's a reminder that God WINS - and we're on His team.  If He is for us, no one can be against us!

I've also been re-connecting with a friend from high school who recently became a Christian. It is so inspiring to hear what God is doing in her and her husband's life!  If anything, it's a reminder that my ultimate purpose on this Earth is to spread the Good News!  I definitely need to do that more.



No comments:

Post a Comment