Reading some books
So just an extra tidbit here - this is the first time a baby of ours has had their own bedroom. With Parker we lived in a 1 bedroom apartment, so he just had a pack and play until we moved when he was 11months. I guess he did get his own room for a while, but it was never decorated or anything because we knew it was temporary. Then when Adley was born, we had a 2 bedroom condo, so they shared a room. Those two situations worked out just fine and were really sweet seasons of life, but it was always a little hard for me when friends all around me were designing these adorable nurseries and my baby was in a pack and play. We also made the kids rooms in our house pretty cool, so I wanted to make sure this nursery was up to par.
(This is so funny writing this several weeks after it all, because I have so much to include, but I have to figure out the right order. Hopefully it all makes sense).
Like I was saying (way back at the beginning), the first thing we did when we got home was put up the pink curtains, bust out the pink cube organizer things, put on the flowery sheets and changing pad and unpack the girl clothes. Yippee! I also had a friend paint some watercolor flowers that we recently framed and hung, so now the room is just perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment