Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy Love

     Last year, our small group did Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerich.  It was a great study and we all grew a lot from it.  This past week we started our new study of Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  Just after having one meeting, I can tell we will all be stretched a lot throughout the study.  I'm so excited to learn more about how amazing God is, and how He longs to have an intimate relationship with me.  Isn't that such a crazy concept?  God, the creator the universe, loves me and wants to bless me.  Yet, I take Him for granted.  What is up with that?

     Each person in our group chose three areas we would really like to grow in this year.  I will be focusing specifically on personal Bible study, using wholesome speech, and strengthening a few choice relationships.  I left small group super encouraged and excited to see what God has in store for the next year =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment