Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's in store for 2012?

Alright, lets think of some goals for 2012.

1- Get in better shape.   Nuff said.

2- I have no clue where we will be next year.  Once again, we would like to buy a house.  Now we are thinking the Huntley/Hampshire/Pingree Grove/Sleepy Hollow area.  It's closer to our parents, a little more of a country feel, not too incredibly far from Arlington, and very affordable.  I would have to get a new job or I could be a stay-at-home mom.  We're not really sure when the right time is to move.  2012 is looking pretty appealing =)

3-  Ryan and I would both like to delight in reading the Bible.  We're not quite sure how to get there.  We've heard the phrase "Discipline, Desire, Delight," and we are definitely in the discipline stage.

4-  We'd like to grow our USANA business.

5-  Ryan would like to successfully complete probation.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment