I think I will take this opportunity to update on the other things that Parker is doing lately. Ryan and I feel like he has grown up so much this summer. He still loves to drive everything, play with tractors and read books, but he is so much more advanced. He uses his imagination to tell us where he is driving and he has Farmer and his animals take turns driving the tractors. He will say, "Mommy, Farmer drive the tractor. Farmer, wanna drive the tractor? Ok." And then he'll walk him up to the driver's seat. So cute. He can recite almost all of the lego fireman book, and he loves singing the ABC's, although he only sings about 3/4 of the letters. Often times in the back seat he will say, "Mommy, I sing the ABC's Mommy." "Daddy, you sing the ABC's Daddy." He likes to say your name at the beginning and end of every sentence. He also likes to introduce us to people. He went up to some guy at the pool and said, "That's a mommy. That's a daddy over there." Then the guy asked his name and he told him! I guess we'll have to start reading and memorizing Don't Talk to Strangers. At the end of everyday, we sing songs together. We always sing Rat-a-tat-tat. He likes to pick out the animals and we do the sounds. Then he sings "two by two." And the thing that melts our hearts the most is when he says "I love you soooooooo much."
Helping "Nama" practice before church. How sweet is that?
You are such a blessing to us, Parker, and we love you more than you know! You have brought so much joy into our lives and we are beyond thankful that God entrusted you to us.
Those pictures are amazing! He's so cutttteeee.
ReplyDelete