Saturday, April 6, 2013

In Other News




This is where Parker sleeps at my parents.  I went in to check on him before I went bed one night, and this is what I found.  Can you see him?


How about from this angle?


His feet were on the ground and he was bent over onto the bed with almost the entire comforter on top of him =)


Parker really loves trucks and tractors, anything with wheels really.  However, he really really loves when they have their own trailer.  He is always putting "trailers" on all of his vehicles, so when we saw this little red tractor with a trailer at the resale shop, we just couldn't pass it up.  He drove it all over by our house, and he figured out a way to hook it to the back of his truck.  



 He really likes spaghetti, and he think's he's big enough to sit on a regular chair instead of his booster.

He started putting puzzles together all by himself!  He's so old!




No comments:

Post a Comment