I wanted to have some documentation of being pregnant since I didn't take any pictures when I was pregnant with Parker, so I had a friend of mine take some family maternity pics for us. We had to reschedule three times due to snow, but we toughed it out one sunny 35 degree day and got these!
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Pregnancy Brief
Tomorrow will mark 35 weeks of pregnancy! Given that the gestation period of a human is about 40 weeks, that can only mean that baby is coming approximately T-35 days! Oh my sakes. We started bringing back the baby supplies, bought the take-home outfits, picked out the names, and Parker's new bed is on the way. I'm getting a little nervous about the transition, the lack of sleep, and the responsibility of taking care of two children at all times, but "Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?" (Matthew 6:27) Nope. We didn't know how to take care of one kid and we figured out, so I'm sure the same will happen with two. (Mom, friends, family - if you're reading this, any and all help is welcome and greatly appreciated ;)
I wanted to have some documentation of being pregnant since I didn't take any pictures when I was pregnant with Parker, so I had a friend of mine take some family maternity pics for us. We had to reschedule three times due to snow, but we toughed it out one sunny 35 degree day and got these!
I wanted to have some documentation of being pregnant since I didn't take any pictures when I was pregnant with Parker, so I had a friend of mine take some family maternity pics for us. We had to reschedule three times due to snow, but we toughed it out one sunny 35 degree day and got these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment