I love getting out the Christmas bin and dispersing everything throughout the house. It's funny how many things I forget that I have. Last year I went a little Pinterest Christmas Craft Crazy, so it was fun to see all those again. We put the usual garland on the staircase and then Ryan decided to line our entire living room with lights! The more lights the better in our opinion. We had to buy more lights to put on our tree, haha. Parker really enjoyed helping out with the tree this year.
He helped Daddy trim the branches.
We had to put the tree skirt around him just for the sake of tradition. We'll have to pass it on to Adley next year. It's hard to believe that just two years ago it went all the way to the floor. Now it's at his knees!
He put up most of the red, silver and green ball ornaments and put a lot of thought in to where each one should go.
Adley enjoyed watching.
I made up some gingersnap cookie dough in the meantime. When he was done decorating, he helped me cover them in sugar and smash them in the pan. I wanted to do something a little different because I love gingersnaps, but I'm not crazy about gingerbread men. So, I bought this fun little pan and they turned out great!
Our Gingerbread Family
Well... you can't have gingersnaps without hot chocolate, right?
Parker was doing a little happy dance.
That's a serious hot-chocolate stache.
We all plopped down on the couch to watch a Christmas movie.
It was a really great day =)
















No comments:
Post a Comment