Thursday, September 4, 2014

6 Year Anniversary!

Ryan and I celebrated our 6 Year Anniversary by stopping by the place where we got married.  Boy is it ever beautiful!  I'm so thankful we were able to have it there!  Then we went to my friend, Carley's wedding, who I knew from Freeport and from Platteville, so a TON of people that I haven't seen in a long time, and a large handful of people that were at our wedding were there.  It was so much fun.

My BFF's - Home Edish were there

My SBF, Steph

And the woman who used to hand me baton in the 4x4, Liz. 
(Who now happens to be a rockstar triathlete!)

We talked and caught up with so many people.  We danced like crazy, and I actually had a bruise on my chest the next day from my necklace hitting me so many times during the song "Jump Around."  Just my luck, haha.  

Looking forward to 6x a billion more years with my love, Ryan!  He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment