Parker's birthday was one of the funnest days ever. We started by getting breakfast at Egg Harbor, and they put a candle in his pancake =) Then we came home and he opened his present - legos. He and Ryan played with them for hours!
They were race cars, but Parker wanted a hitch on them so they could pull trailers.
Then he pretended that he and Ryan were "Gary," and "Bob," and they were semi drivers. (Which are names of two men that drive semi's out the Ross family farm =) Parker always uses this funny, low voice when he's pretending. I love it.
After lunch and nap time, we went to a Sky High Trampoline place in Naperville. It was totally empty! We owned that place! Ryan and I jumped around like crazy kids the whole time, too. My legs were sore by the time the hour was up. We had fun playing dodgeball, jumping from tramp to tramp, dunking basketballs, and playing in the foam pit. I am definitely coming back here in the dead of winter. It wore all of us out!
We had roast and cornbread for supper, and then we met up with some friends for ice cream =)
A lot of people say the day their children are born are the best days of their lives, but I'd take this super fun day or giving birth any day =)
Love you, Parker!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment