Saturday, December 27, 2014

Growing Growing Growing

The kids are growing so fast!

Here they are making our favorite snack, cuddling, and eating popcorn.



Parker is starting to read and write!  I can't believe he's old enough for that already!  He still loves farm and construction machinery.  He likes moving sand and rocks with the bulldozer and dumptruck in his sensory bin.


He gets to play Reader Rabbit on the computer at the library now.  
I loved playing that when I was little!


He got to stay up and play with Grandma and Aunt Bonita during rest time one day.



He likes playing on his playmat.


Adley is talking quite a bit.  She doesn't talk in sentences, but she has enough words for you to understand what she is telling you.

She practically takes up the whole pack-n-play now. 


She really loves talking with Papa and Grandma on Skype. 


 She has a super cute "funny face" that we've all caught on to.


She's super cute in her track outfit!


I don't know what she's eating here...


She picked her pink truck up and put it on this bin to drive it.


 Her hair is getting a little out of control!  It's cutest in pig tails.



I sure do love these little cuties!  I'm so happy to spend my days with them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment