Saturday, December 27, 2014

Parties!

Ryan and I went to the Arlington Heights Fire Department Party earlier in December.  It was fun to get all dressed up, and I'm finally getting to know a lot more of the guys and their wives. It was a super fun night with lots of dancing.  And of course I didn't take any pictures =(

The next weekend, we went to the AHFD Kids Christmas Party.  This is seriously awesome. There are crafts, food, a balloon lady, an entertainer, cake, cookies, and then Santa comes and brings them all a present.  WOW!

Parker waited patiently for his name to be called.


I really didn't think Adley would like Santa, but she did!


They both got a little magnetic doodle.  I think they liked them.



Later in the week, we decorated the ornaments we were given at the party.



The week before Christmas, my friends and I got together to have a little Christmas Playdate.  We made cookies, played a game, and the kids loved being together =)





Yummmmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment