While we were at the Ironman, I get a text from my USANA Headquarters mentor saying we could go to the Dr. Oz show on Sept. 20. The entire audience is USANA associates and all of the tapings will be highlighting USANA products. I was just starting to think things were slowing down, but how do you pass up an opportunity like that?!
My business partner, Stefanie, and I were able to go. We were there for just 24 short hours.
Flying over Chicago is always so cool. I haven't flown east in a long time!
It was the first day of our new program, so we stuck to shakes for dinner =) We were also geeking out over a movie that takes place in NYC on the way. haha
We got there late and had a sketchy walk to our hotel. Then we decided we were going to go to the Today show before Dr. Oz at 8:30. That was pretty sweet! Felt so surreal.
Then we realized the walk to ABC Studios was super long, so we headed that direction. We accidently walked by Times Square
And down Broadway and past Central Park. All things we thought we were going to explore later that day. We finally got to the Dr. Oz show.
The studio is pretty cool!
We had a great time and got to see a lot of great segments taped. However, the taping didn't end until 4, and we needed to be at the airport by 5...so we didn't get to explore at all. That's okay! I'll come back next year for my 30th birthday ;)
We flew out of LaGuardia during a super gorgeous sunset! I'm thankful for this opportunity and ready to go back to my family and get settled into life now ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment