Thursday, June 15, 2017

January - Playing Catch Up In June...

We've been taking pictures along the way of course, but I can't believe I haven't updated since Christmas! (It's June 15). I really don't want to constantly be playing catch up, but I LOVE looking back at the blog, so here's my best attempt to keep it up.

We've spent plenty of time at stores such as Hobby Lobby, Home Depot, Lowes and Menards the past several months. We were looking at handles and Adley found this little pink flower one that "she wants to have for her flowers at her wedding." <3 p="">

Doing some homeschool planning at Sweat Bean while Aunt Bonita plays with the kids over Christmas break!


They drew a picture on my old planner and were pretending to Skype Mark and Luke. 
Looks convincing!


Lots of time spent playing in the basement - making farms and playing babies.



She is growing SO FAST!


Papa and Adley breakfast date. They went to McDonalds, colored pictures and read a book. She was thrilled!


Always taking great care of Cherry.



 I've been teaching a HIIT class at the Park District. So far, so good!


I can't remember what we're baking, but Parker and I were having a good time while Daddy and Adley napped.




Parker's breakfast date with Daddy. (He also got to go to the farm show with Papa and his farm buddies earlier in the week). 


This winter was so off and on. We got some snow, some cold, but only 1 day of ice skating. Then it was pretty mild. Parker taught Adley to ice skate. It was adorable. 




 Story time with Grandma and Papa.


Discovery Center Fun






Adley is quite the cuddler. She comes into our bed most mornings around 7. We have a king size bed with plenty of room, but for some reason she always ends up on top of one of us. We usually don't mind ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment