The past few days have been great! Parker has slept 7-10 hours every night and we also made the transition to cloth diapers. I was kind of putting it off because I was nervous about whether I would really like doing it or not. All summer I researched cloth diapers and tried to convince so many people that it was a great idea, and once he was born I wasn't sure whether I was up for the challenge. We've been using cloth 100% for the past week and it seems to be working really well! The diapers hold everything in, they're totally cute, and I just love putting those fuzzy things on his little bottom. They seem so comfortable! We have been washing them every other day. Even that doesn't seem too horrible yet. We are hoping to get a few more so we can stretch it to every two days, but for the most part we are really loving the cloth diaper world.
 |
| See, he loves them ;) |
I have been going in to my classroom almost every day to plan and get things ready to go for January. Tomorrow is the last day with the current teacher and then it's mine all mine, haha. She is a wonderful teacher and has told me everything I need to know for the rest of the year, so it should be a pretty smooth transition.
No comments:
Post a Comment