Some of Parker's new words and phrases include, "I love you (I wah boo), I see you, Grandma (Nama), Papa's house, Siah's house, Daddy, Mommy, Diaper, Apple, Truck, Boots, Shoes, Socks, Toes, Nose, Eyes, Cow, Hippo, Book, and Poo-Poos!" And he's singing to the Veggie Tales songs in the car now, too. For the Wheels on the Bus, he says, "Swish-swish, Beep-Beep, and Up and Down."So cute!
Here's what he's been up to in the last month or so.
 |
We made the mistake of showing him tractors on our laptop,
and now every time he sees a computer he says "tractor?" |
 |
One morning he went straight to the bookcase,
pulled out the Bible and read it by himself for 15 minutes! |
 |
| He says "Bible" and "Jesus" now, too! |
 |
| Reading the Rhyme Bible with Daddy. |
 |
When Daddy is working, Parker pretends to call him on the phone.
He talked with him quite a while that day! |
 |
"Hi Da-Da, Tractors? I Love You. Amen. Bye-Bye."
That's seriously what he said!
|
 |
| Playing the "drums." |
He likes to try on different hats and pairs of shoes throughout the day.
Awww cute pics! We have that same Bible - love it!!
ReplyDelete