Monday, May 7, 2012

Parker Pictures

 Every month since Parker has been about 5 months old, I have said "this is the best age ever."  I LOVE being his mom!  He is so funny and cute and smart and has brought so much joy to every day of my life!  Everyone tells me how fast kids grow up and I am really trying to enjoy every moment that I get with Parker.  (Funny because I wrote this first part during his nap and now I'm revising it after he threw a major fit at bedtime ;)  He's not perfect, but he's happy MOST of the time.

"Whatcha makin' Parker?"
"Soup."
"What kind?"
"Tractor!"
"Mmmm yummy!"

I always want to take a cute picture with him when we're having so much fun, but he'd rather just hold the camera, which I'm sorry to say, is not a toy!

Take 1 - Fail
Take 2 - And Fail

He loves USANA shakes (and vitamins).

My little buddha brusher =)





He loves trying to put his own sunglasses on.  Never can get them quite right ;)



 He LOVES playing with his blue truck outside on the deck.


 And he loves this farm puzzle.  
He especially likes to sit right in the middle of it when we're trying to put it together.


What a good eater!  Today he had chicken (not nuggets), kale chips and blueberries for lunch.  The track girls make fun of me because I'm always making him eat healthy food - even his cookies are made with whole wheat flour, oatmeal and flax.  "Oh just give the kid an Oreo already," is what they say.


No comments:

Post a Comment