I think it's time to accept the fact that Summer is over. Shucks. I wanted to do one last fun thing during the day as a family before I go back to work, so we went to the Morton Arboretum today. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time!
We stopped for a little lunchie and then headed to the Children's Garden. He really liked playing in the water and throwing the rocks in.
He was always running from place to place. Here he's yelling, "Come on Mommy," while running in the opposite direction =)
I just love going fun places as a family!
My Mom and Dad were in the area and stopped by for a little bit before nap time. Parker showed them how he rides his bike real fast! Then Grandma read him some books for ni-night.
These pictures are from a few days ago. Parker said he was riding his bike to school. Do you think they'll let him in dressed like this when the time comes?
Love the bottomless bike rider! The hat totally completes the outfit. Good form Parker!
ReplyDelete