Can I sit "be-next" you, Mom? That's Parker language. Instead of saying "next to," he always says "be-next." We think it's pretty cute. I'm pretty sure Ryan and I say it all the time now, too. He also tells everyone, "When I get my next birthday, I'm gonna turn 3." That makes one of us that's excited about that. He asked if he was going to have a roller skate cake because Alaina did. =) He and Deuce still play together everyday. They went to Colorado one day last week. The neighbor boys taught him how to play baseball. It looking like such an American evening. They showed him how to hit it off the tee, drop the bat, and run to first. Pretty soon he was hitting the ball and yelling "home run" and running all the 'bases' every time he hit the ball. He is still obsessed with trucks, Rangers, and anything with wheels. He told my friend Steph he likes to tease Papa and tell him he likes green tractors. The other day, Ryan came home with a colleague's truck while he fixed the Jeep, and Parker just sat down and admired the wheels.
He likes Zuchini Brownie batter.
He likes to wear hats.
Sometimes he wears the cowboy hat and the fire helmet and calls himself a fireman farmer.
He likes to drag out the bedtime routine. One night he insisted on sleeping on the floor.
We found him under his trampoline when we went to check on him.
He loves to help Daddy water the tomatoes, flowers, grass, sidewalk - anything and everything.
He doesn't play in the sand. He "works."
He's got killer eyelashes.
I just can't believe he is my first little baby. Where did the time go?
Such a handsome, and funny lil guy!
ReplyDelete