Friday, October 25, 2013

Vanilla Steamer

We had a super fun family day out last week.  We went to the library to get the next 4 weeks worth of books, and stopped in at Starbucks.  We ordered Parker a vanilla steamer (steamed milk).  He loved having his own drink, but he accidentally took a big sip to start and ended up spitting it out.  Then this conversation happened.

Ryan: Parker, do you want to take off your coat?
Parker: Yeah. Can I take my pants off, too?
Ryan:  No silly, you can't run around Starbucks in your underwear.
Parker:  Well I won't run around.  I'll stay right here...in my underwear.

We were talking with everyone around us and Adley was smiling and babbling a ton.  So fun.

Then we went to Target, which is always a good time.  Followed by Charming Charlie, and then we decided it was pizza night.  We came home, watched Toy Story 2, and ate the pizza.  That's when we realized...Parker.is.HUGE!  When did that happen?  I would totally freeze these two cuties at this age if I could.  They are so much fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment