Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween!

I just think kids in costumes are the cutest!  I had a billion ideas for what to dress the kids up as, but I got their costumes super last minute.  So glad they worked out!  A group of us were all supposed to go to the David and Joei's for the night, but they had sweet Marlowe Mae the day before!  


Luckily Lucas and Angie were willing to host us all.  
The weather wasn't the greatest, but we went for it!






After being wet and cold, it was great to come inside to some chicken noodle soup, chili and cornbread.  

Of course we had to attempt to get a picture with all the kids in their costumes!
Judah the wolf, Tehya the ballerina, Logan as Robin, Adele as Strawberry Shortcake, Ella as Snow White, Josiah the football player, Micah the football, Adley the cupcake and Parker the Chef.


 




We had a great night hanging with our besties!  It's not that easy to get everyone together anymore!













No comments:

Post a Comment