Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Birthday, Self

I'm not going to lie, I love when it's my birthday.  I'm 27 now, so that seems a little crazy, but I'm excited to see what God has in store for this year.  Ryan let me sleep in while he and the kids made me some paleo waffles with my new waffle-maker!  They were so good!


He went for a bike ride, so my friend Kate came over and we went to Starbucks.  Starbucks is seriously a crucial part of any great day!  Then Ryan took me shopping around Wheaton to find something "country" to wear to go line dancing later that night.  

I came home to these beautiful sunflowers and the best cookie ever from my friend, Bre.  


For supper, Kate and Dan met Ian, Bre, Ryan and I at QBBQ in Naperville.  They gave me a birthday treat that consisted of a massive rice-crispie treat, a cookie, brownie, and hush puppy.  Sweets overload!



Then the rest of our BFF's met us at Saddle Up Saloon for some line dancing.  It was SO fun!  What a great day!

The next morning I cried for a good half hour about how blessed I feel and how great God is.  It was a great culmination to the birthday festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment