Saturday, April 11, 2015

Catching Up with January

Well...I think it's safe to say I'm WAY behind on the blog.  Our schedule has been so busy with Ryan being in paramedic school, and I recently started an online business school, so my blog time has been taken over by other things.  I refuse to let it go completely, so here's my attempt to catch up as best I can!

January started off with playing with new Christmas presents.  Parker has been driving his remote control tractor around several times a day.  He's even figured out how to hook a trailer on it it, and back it into a "garage."  That boy has some serious skills! 

Both kids love the color wonder finger paints.



Adley is loving her kitchen, too.  She always makes eggs and orange juice =)  
And she's becoming a little monkey!


They're started playing together a lot.  One day they read books in Parker's bed for quite a while.  
It was so cute! They also like chasing each other and playing hide and seek. 


 One day, Parker got to go to the farm show with the Ross boys. He really dressed the part!  
He loves wearing those overalls and work boots.



and Adley and I got to spend some sweet time together.  Let's be honest - she's adorable!


 We played in the snow whenever it was above zero.


 Ryan and Parker built an igloo together.







Daddy has passed on his love for shoveling to Parker. He BEGS to go out and shovel as soon as there's snow on the sidewalk. He's pretty good at it, too! Maybe next year he can clean off my car, too :)


Ryan gave Parker a haircut, and Parker gave Ryan one, too.  


The kids love talking to family on skype!


And there were a couple times where these three would sit in Poppo's chair, watch Paw Patrol and eat popcorn.


Even January went pretty fast this year!  I'm okay with that ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment