Saturday, April 11, 2015

Other February News

On Febraury 1st, we were snowed in at my sister's. We played play dough, 


 Wii,


played outside, celebrated Nat's birthday, and watched the Super Bowl.

The kids and I had a Valentine craft day.


Ryan's paren'ts took the kids overnight on Valentine's day, so Ryan and I went to the city to meet up with friends.  He got me ice skates and all my favorite snacks from Trader Joes.  We went skating at the "Ribbon" and out to eat that night.  He proposed 7 years ago!!


Adley loves doing fine motor things, so I got out this cribbage game for her to put the pegs in.


These were their outfits one Sunday morning for church.  Country kids at heart!




Parker got a pair of ice skates, too! We took him out a few times at the Ross pond and an ice rink by our house.  This day, I helped him a while and then when he was done, I wanted to show him what it looked like to skate fast.  I made a lap and a half before totally wiping out ;) Ouch!


No comments:

Post a Comment