Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring is here...right? Please say it is.

As soon as it felt like Spring, we busted out the double stroller and went for a walk.  We had to walk on the road because the snow wasn't melted enough on the sidewalk for the stroller to fit through, but it felt awesome!


 Adley tested out the Strider Bike for the first time.  She did great!  I can't believe our second child is already using it.  It seems like just yesterday Parker was two and cruising down the sidewalks on it.  He is pretty much a pro on his pedal bike now.



One night, Parker got to spend the night at Josiah's house.  Adley and I stopped at Target to pick out some "unnies." She's been asking about them so much!  She picked Doc McStuffins.  (She hasn't worn them yet. We'll tackle that soon).


Then we watched a little show and had popcorn together.


Ryan has been what I like to call "Kombucha Krazy," lately.  He's been making homemade kombucha, and now we have all the supplies to bottle it ourselves too.  It's a fermented tea probiotic drink and has helped Adley's tummy tremendously!  


World's cutest fireman and police/army woman.


Adley is becoming quite the fashionista lately.  She likes to pick out her own clothes, and she says "I like it, I like it," when she decides what to wear.  She also compliments others on their clothes quite a bit.  She loves our neighbor, Mila.  Whenever she sees her, she says "Hi Mia, I like a shirt.  I like a hair." Or pants, shoes, coat...whatever :)  How sweet!


The paperwork has increased ten-fold since Ryan has been back on shift during the internship portion of paramedic school.  Parker likes to "help."


One Sunday, Adley woke up from her nap after 30 minutes and then slept on me while I watched March Madness for the next 1.5 hours! She still plays with my hair every chance she gets. She's done that since birth.  Sometimes it gets to be a little much, but I know someday I'll miss it, so I try not to complain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment