Thursday, February 11, 2016

2015 Recap and 2016 Resolutions

The best thing about having a blog is being able to look back and see how amazing God is =)

Here's what I wrote last year for my 2015 Resolutions

For 2015...

- Be used by God - God has put a lot of people in my life this past year who needed to hear about His love for them. I am working on developing relationships with them and sharing the gospel when He tells me to =)


- Go to the city (Chicago) more often - Oh yeah we did that! Maggie Daley Park, Shedd, Air Show, Lincoln Park Zoo - we took advantage for sure.


- Go to bed earlier, and learn to appreciate mornings - Shucks - I might go to bed a smidge earlier, but I still dread mornings. 


- Read a variety of personal development, faith-based, parenting, and marriage books - I did read a lot. Still haven't finished a few =) But learned a lot from the ones I did!  Listened to a few, too.


- Save $$ - God is good =)


- Keep impacting lives with USANA - More than ever, I am finding my niche with USANA and loving it more and more. I have learned SO much about business this past year.


- Continue working through possibly starting a University Model School in the Fall of 2016 - I did a lot of research on schools and was just about to go to a conference on developing a school, but we didn't know where we wanted to live yet.  We have a pretty solid idea of where we want to live now, and there's a UMS school about 15 minutes away. YIPPEE!!!


- Try new things - maybe Yoga, cycling, swimming - something other than running - I tried Aerial Yoga, Crossfit, I ran a free workout group for moms over the summer, and now I'm getting certified in High Intensity Interval Training.  I'd say I tried some new things.  I still need to learn how to swim efficiently and would love to get a bike someday.


2016 Resolutions

- Pray for Ryan, Parker and Adley every day
- Be bold in my faith
- Read personal development, parenting and marriage books
- Start making an income off of my healthkicklifestyle.com website
- Get certified in HIIT Training
- Become a brand ambassador for a fitness company
- Buy a house
- Keep trying new things
- Be more consistent with this family blog (considering it's Feb. 11 and I'm finishing up Christmas blogs...)
- Encourage Ryan through Ironman training - Round 2!
- Make Pe De Choux - I watched so many baking shows over Christmas...I have to try and make this.

2016 is off to a great start already! Let's see where it takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment