Monday, May 23, 2016

Red Rocks & Artist Friends

Morning coffee on the porch <3 p="">


The mountains were cold, but things were warming up near Denver, so we went to Red Rocks Ampitheatre. I have been looking forward to going to this mecca of exercise for quite some time. It did NOT disappoint. This place is AWESOME!



I knew Ryan and I would love it, and I knew Parker would love it, but we were blown away by how dedicated Adley was to working out the entire time we were there! I didn't expect her to try and tackle these stairs. They're half her size! But she sure did!




We couldn't get her to stop!  After she climbed them, she started running back and forth in the rows. After about 15 minutes, I asked her if she was almost done with her workout, to which she replied, "No, I have to do some burpees and pushups and then some more running." We literally had to drag her out of that place. Way to work, Adley!

Parker dominated, too. We got there and he went right to the bottom and worked his way back up. He also ran until we told him he needed to stop =) 

Before & After




Ouch.







We dominated Red Rocks!!






Oh these guys are just the best. <3 p="">





 That was awesome! We met Nancy at this great restaurant called Mod Market.  YUM! Then we headed back to her house, but met up with Ryan's old buddy, Ed for a few minutes. We regrouped and went over to the McNeil's for dinner. They were a big part of the Fellows program that Ryan did after college. We had a wonderful dinner, Dan forged Parker a knife right in front of his eyes, we got to see their amazing art studio, and left feeling super encouraged and uplifted.  What a blessing to visit with friends we met nearly 10 years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment