The day before the wedding was SO much fun! I got to go get my nails done with Steph and the bridesmaids, Chic-Fil-A for lunch, helped with a few last minute wedding decorations, then the rehearsal and the rehearsal picnic at Ben's parents' house.
Then it was wedding day! We all went to Charming Charlie's in the morning to get some necklaces for the bridesmaids. Adley was my personal assistant ;)
The kids have been excited for this for so long. Adley had her pink sparkly dress picked out for a while and Parker got to borrow a fancy suit from a little buddy of his. Ryan and my mom got the kids ready while I got ready with the Bridesmaids.

They had 50 inches of snow just a week before, so the wedding venue had lots of snow around it, but it was absolutely beautiful. (I was thankful we bought scarfs last minute to keep us warm during the ceremony ;) I'm SO happy for my SBF and I was so honored to stand by her at her wedding. I'm excited to see what God has in store for them.
I barely got any pictures the entire weekend because I really wanted to soak in this special time rather than snapping selfie's constantly, so these are mostly from the GoPro and my mom's phone. Thanks Ryan & mom!
The candy bar was a hit!
The sweetheart table <3 p="">3>
The kids were pumped and ready to dance! They watched Steph and Ben do their first dance, and then they started dancing like them, which included Parker dipping Adley, and then Adley dipping herself, haha! It was adorable. Everyone was asking me if they took dance lessons...I guess all those winter-time dance parties in our living room really paid off ;)
We had a great time catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones as well.
#Fonte4life!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment