Tuesday, January 3, 2017

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!! (Because of Jesus ;)

We kicked off the Christmas season with Stroll On State.



The next day, Adley and I got to go to the Nutcracker with Great Grandma Hachmiester, Nana, Malinda & Lena. She loved it!



I came home to lights on the house!! How awesome is that?!


Later that week I had a little ornament-making get together with neighbors.





The kids felt a little left out, so they made their own the next day. Glitter explosion!



 Then, the Holiday Train came through Byron! Sweet!





Ryan and I went to the AHFD Christmas party that night, and then came home and picked out a tree the next day.


 Found it! There were so many great options! That's a first!




Adley was sleeping through the whole process, but she liked the one we picked ;)




Ryan put the rest of the lights up. WOW!! That's our house!



Sledding at Papa & Grandma's. It's the first snow!



Time to make our annual First Snow Pie - this year...raspberry!



We actually put a cup of snow in it!






Yummy!! We brought it to Aunt Jeannies and spent the afternoon playing there. It was delish!


Time to try and build an igloo. Adley looked like a little duckling sitting out there while Ryan made a fort around her.



We opened stockings on St. Nicholas Day - Dec. 6. Notepads and window clings for all!



No comments:

Post a Comment