This Fall has been SO beautiful! Time to rake some leaves.
I'm not sure how much longer they'll both fit in this truck...sure is cute!
Watching the Cubs win the World Series!!
I love this guy so much!
Foggy morning - how beautiful is this?
Brussels from the garden...yummmm!
My little helper ;)
Time to play princess =)
Daylight savings time - we had an extra hour and we were still running late to church...
<3 p="">
These two just play play play from the get go. I woke up and they were already playing Legos =)
Oh Brussel Sprout Tree...how cool are these?!
Byron got a coffee shop - yay us!!
Soaking up this awesome weather at Severson Dells.
Playing games with Great Grandma Saar =)
Thanksgiving week is here! Wahoo! My favorite week of the year ;)
Making cookies at Nat's.
Gosh they are sooo big!
We had a great Thanksgiving celebrating with lots of food and family! We have SO much to be grateful for =)
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment