Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 At A Glance

Time is seriously flying!  It seems like just yesterday I was in 7th grade and we were stocking our pantries for Y2K.  Now it's 13 years later?!  Anyway, 2012 was pretty great.  Here are just a few reasons why.

- We moved again =)  This happens pretty much every year, but we are in our cutest and biggest place yet, with nice neighbors and no apartment complex.

- Parker is two, healthy, and happy.
























- We found out we're expecting baby #2 in May!


- Ryan and I went to the boundary waters with some of our BFF's.

















- Line dancing at Saddle-Up Saloon.  Definitely the best night of the summer.
























- I almost forgot!  We took our first family vacation to the Rockies.  Awesome, awesome time!
























- We went on a little ski getaway last January.














Those are just some of the highlights, but as I look over my prayer journal, God has answered SO many prayers and has continued to pour his blessings out on us.  He provided us with an affordable place to live, he brought 13 Kindergarteners to NCA for me to teach, he miraculously healed my friend's newborn baby, Levi, he allowed us to get pregnant, and allowed about 20 other people I currently know of to become pregnant.  He's covered us in health and safety and provided for our every need!  He continues to prove that His timing is perfect, and that He is in control of everything.  (I could continue and probably end up bawling while I blog in Starbucks, but I think it's best to stop there ;)  God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment