Sunday, January 6, 2013

Whatcha Got 2013?

Here's the tough part - looking to see if I did anything I said I wanted to do.  I really should write these down somewhere else so I can visit them frequently throughout the year...

Last year I said I wanted to...

- get in shape.  I guess it depends what kind of shape you mean ;)  "In shape" used to mean running a sub 60, 400m, but I don't think that's realistic anymore.  I did pretty good at working out until about October.  I am starting to look into things I can be competitive in.  It's so hard for me to work out, just to work out.  I have to have something to work for.  I never really enjoyed running, but I loved racing.  Big difference.

- move.  We did move into a condo, and I am content there until God clearly shows us when and where to buy a house.

- delight in reading the Bible.  I'd say I've made some progress, but I haven't gotten to the point where I long for it on a daily basis.  I have, however, been able to tell if I have been in the word or not, simply based on my attitude.  Reading His promises really helps me to stay positive and keep a realistic view on life.

- grow our USANA business.  Ryan has been doing great with this.  He advanced a few more ranks and has taught me so much about the benefits of cellular nutrition!

- see Ryan finish probation.  He did, and he's still a fireman =)  I still cannot believe how perfect this job is for him.


Hmm...what else is there left to do?  Haha - just kidding.  In 2013, I would like to....

- deliver a healthy baby =)

- transition into being a stay-at-home mom.

- remain content.

- be a more submissive wife.  (I'm pretty sure I'll be working on that my entire life).

- grow in my relationship with the Lord.

- be "fit."  That sounds more attainable than being "in shape" ;)

- continue to share Usana with others.  We have seen so many people's health and lives drastically improve because of Usana's amazing products.  Seeing this has inspired us share it with everyone we know!

Now I'm going to write these somewhere that I'll actually see them before next January!

No comments:

Post a Comment