So I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but, we bought a house! In Byron! After almost 7 years of living in the burbs, we are moving back to the country. Full story coming in the next post =)
The week before we moved, we had a little farewell playdate with all of our Wheaton besties, coffee & donuts =) It was such a great morning! I thought I would leave feeling sad, since I really do LOVE all of these women, but God gave me a huge sense of peace when we finally left the park. I am so thankful for our time in Wheaton and the friends that we've made, but I'm excited and ready for the next season of life.
My "core" buddies all came, too. I know these ones are forever friends. We've always lived pretty far from each other, so things won't really change with them =) So thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment