Now I'm pretty much up to date! Yay me! Parker will be 7 weeks old this coming Thursday. Time is flying! I spent some time with a 9 month old this past weekend and can not believe that Parker will be that big in just a few short months. One thing I am looking forward to is him sleeping through the night. I try not to complain about it too much, but it is hard for me to enjoy the days and get things done when I didn't sleep much the night before. I know people say to sleep when the baby sleeps (and I do), but getting a 1.5 hour nap in the middle of the day just doesn't make up for never sleeping more that 3-4 hours at a time in the night. He is showing progress of sleeping longer, so that's good. =)
Hopefully now I will be able to blog more frequently and go a little more in depth about other things that are going on in our lives. Now I am going to attempt to add some pictures! That way you can skip reading all the posts and just look at the pictures and captions ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment