We trick-or-treated in Glen Ellyn tonight with one of my bff's, Katie Borst, and her sister and family. Parker and Nadia became fast friends.
Nadia is such a sweet little girl, and she is very active, too! She was always way ahead of Parker while he strolled down the sidewalk and took in the scenary. They would both say "Trick-or-Treat," grab candy, say "Thank You," and then Nadia would be off to the next place while Parker would spend a few minutes checking out all of the other kids and their costumes. It was quite funny.
We made it up and down a few streets before the kids go tired and we got hungry. When we were done, Parker said "I have a fun day! I please have a trick or treat?"
Katie's sister made us all an AMAZING lasagna supper. Thanks Melissa! It was DELISH! Now Parker is in bed, Ryan is on shift, and I'm just trying to practice self control while I stare at a pumpkin full of candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment