Thursday, October 27, 2011

Walking

About 2 weeks ago, I took Parker to a park and he decided to walk!  I usually take one of his hands and help him around, but not anymore.  He let go and walked all over the whole park.  My mouth was hanging open the entire time.  He went from taking no more than 10 steps at a time to exploring everywhere in the matter of minutes.  It's like he saw all the other kids running around at the park and decided it was time for him to do that, too.  I love watching him walk around.  He likes to chase me and race me to his toys.  Oh, and he always has his right hand in the air. 

One day, Ryan, Parker and I were all outside on a blanket and Parker just started wandering off.  He had a little trouble in the grass, so after several steps he would fall down.  Then we would watch him stick his booty in the air and stand up and go some more.  It was quite funny.

Life with a toddler is pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment