Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We Like to Party

On Sunday, our small group came over to celebrate his birthday. The kids played, we opened presents, grilled out, and ate blonde brownies. (I wanted to save the real cake smashing for his family party). He totally loved it, can you tell?


Nick pushing Ella and Paker

Opening presents

Josiah eating a gift bag =)

Tehya being a cutie.

Ella: "Move over Parks, I'm driving!'




The following Sunday, we had a family party. Parker ate pizza for the first time and of course, loved it! He also ate his monkey cupcake designed by Daddy. (Long story short, I made one lion and my monkey face didn’t look so great. So I finished the lions and Ryan decorated all the monkeys. He is a man of many talents!) We sang Happy Brithday while Parker clapped his hands. We blew out the candle and Parker dug right in and ate the entire thing. Good thing we didn’t give him a bigger cake, because I’m pretty sure he would’ve polished off whatever we put in front of him. He had a lot of fun playing with his cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and great-grandparents. I think I mentioned this back when he was dedicated, but it’s just so uplifting knowing that your child is loved by so many, and we as parents are supported as well.

"Mmmmm pizza.  Never had this before."

Beautiful weather for an outdoor party!
Lions

The Monkey that Parker demolished.

Mmmm cake!  I've never had this before either!

"Here Lena, eat this ball."  Sweet wagon from the Glendenning side of the family.

Crusin' in his new wagon with Hunter and Alaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment