Sunday, December 13, 2015

4th Of July!



We went to the Lisle Eyes to the Skies Fest to see some hot air balloons. We had to park and ride a bus to the festival.  I think that was Parker's favorite part ;) He is still asking when we are going to ride a school bus again.







I held free hill workouts for moms on Friday mornings in Wheaton over the summer.  My awesome sister came to one and Adley was really happy to help her with her planks ;)


That afternoon, we went to the pool and fireworks in Wheaton with friends.  

Ryan made some great popcorn.




The stadium lights were just turning back on so I think that's why this picture is so green.  
I still like it ;)


Ryan worked on the 4th, but the kids and I met up with Mike, Deb and the boys for the Wheaton parade.  It.was.HOT! 


We went to their house later to grill out.

Parker loves sparklers.


Adley's wasn't so sure.


The 5th was a Sunday and Ryan wanted to do Adley's hair for church.  I was definitely impressed.




That was a super fun couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment