While Parker is at school on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, we have been taking advantage of some sweet time with Adley. We usually start by getting some of our favorite coffee.
Then we would go to "Library School" in Naperville. We play puzzles and read some books before it starts. Then we enjoy songs, dancing, and reading together at story time.
It took her a few weeks of "watching" before participating in the songs, but every week after we left, she'd be singing the songs over and over on our walk. It was so cute!
The library is right next to the riverwalk. This Fall was SO beautiful!
We were out there in shorts in October! We would walk, look at ducks, and talk =) Almost every time she saw a duck she said, "Come and eat me ducks!"
This is the best!
Daddy got to come with us a lot, too! How many second-born kids get to go to library school and on a walk with mom AND dad frequently. These mornings just filled my heart so much! I'm so thankful God gave Ryan a job that allowed for so much family time. I have to say, Ryan did pretty awesome at library school, too. He did all the dancing along and was a great example for Adley ;) I usually laughed the whole time. "Turn around...clap clap!"
Like my Elsa hat?
Some mornings Adley and I would have some time before I went to workout.
We found a nice park on the way.
I am really soaking up these precious days.
No comments:
Post a Comment