Sunday, December 13, 2015

Air & Water Show

After our trips earlier to the the Shedd and Maggie Daley Park, we were really noticing how easy it was to go to the city with the kids.  No more diapers, bottles, pacifiers...that alone makes for a pretty smooth trip!  We decided to take advantage and go to the Air and Water Show.


It's awesome watching the blue angels fly through the city and over the lake. 
They're too fast to take a picture of!


After the show was over, the beach cleared out and we stayed to play.








It was our 7th Anniversary, but since we were about to leave for a week, we wanted to spend the day with the kids.



We didn't want the fun to end, so we went to the Rainforest Cafe....that place is weird. 
It was fun, but I felt like I was on National Lampoon's Vacation or something =)




Adley was not a fan of the constant elephant noises and frequent thunderstorms, haha.


We ended the night by eating gelato on the rooftop of a friend's apartment building. I love rooftops. 
I think I'll cherish the memories of this day forever.  We had so much fun just being a family.
Thank you, God for your abundant blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment